Monday, October 15, 2012

Intro

Hi all,

I'm a technical game developer specialized in animation, I work and study on both technical and artistic sides of real-time animations including ways to compute and optimize real-time animations, AI and Physics-Based animation, choreographed animation systems and sports bio-mechanics.
In my blog I talk about both technical and artistic sides of animation and their application in the video games.. I will categorize my posts in to three main classes:

1- Artistic animation: talking about principles of motion, some acting and aspects of 3D animating.

2- Technical Animation: These posts are related to technical animator's tasks, which techniques they apply and more.

3- Animation Programming: These posts are more technical and they talk about the various ways of computing and optimizing real-time animations.

I will tag the category of the post at the beginning of it, so you can select your favorite class and read just about what you need!

No comments:

Post a Comment